Welcome, students, and fifth-grade parents:
My name is Ms. Erika Arredondo and I am your 5th-grade teacher. We are very excited to start
school. In 5th grade, we will be facing new challenges that will help us become more knowledgeable and develop important skills. We want your children to have a fantastic year, full of experiences that will help them grow both academically and personally. We are looking forward to a strong partnership in your child’s education.
Please support your child’s learning by ensuring that your son/daughter:
- Arrives on time daily to all virtual classes. Classes begin at 7:20 a.m daily.
- Always use the school shirt for regular classes and the complete PE uniform for PE Class.
- Completes all assignments and homework given by teachers.
- Reads every day to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
- Please reinforce at home whenever he/she needs additional support in a certain area or subject.
I will be happy to communicate with you, so please contact me if you have any questions and
comments, or if necessary we can set an appointment: email@example.com